- Our modules are transported to your site with all the fittings installed, right down to the LED bulbs and delivered to your section in as little as 10 weeks with all the quality you expect from a traditional site build.
- Faster building time means you are in your new home sooner and investors see quicker returns.
- Your home is built in our Upper Hutt factory with factory quality and precision.
- There’s no weather in a factory, so we work on your house all day, every day, until it’s done.
- Matrix homes are proper wood-framed houses – we use quality materials that Kiwis know and trust.
- We standardise the structure, you specify the option and upgrades to make your house a home.
- The standardised structure and design saves you money on architects and council consent fees.
- On completion, there is no way to tell of telling a site build from a modular development.
- Transportable homes also tend to be stronger than traditional builds as they need to withstand the stress of transportation; this also means modules often exceed the New Zealand building code requirements.
- Other benefits include a safer work environment, less environmental impact and lower carbon footprint, and less disturbance to neighbouring properties.
Ph: 045284828 / 0275351558