Drainage & Underground plumbing
While not the most exciting of items in the construction process, good drainage is absolutely essential to the long term integrity of your home but consider where your plans put the pipes and assorted gully traps and vents.
Some Councils are also requiring the installation of retention tanks to slow down the release of storm water into municipal drains that are in need of replacement.
- Are the pipes in the correct position, e.g. not where you may want to put paths or gardens?
- Are the drain holes or pipe vents in locations that will interfere with future use of the grounds, e.g. are they where you may want to put paths, entertaining areas or gardens?
- Will the vents in the right position?
- Will the drains cary sufficient water?
- Does your drainage system meet with the local building bylaws and building code – e.g. do you need retaining tanks
Suppliers - Click on those you would like to find out more about…
- Master Plumbers, Gasfitters, Drainlayers
- Master Plumbers are the people you can trust. The control of water and waste water in your house is vital to get right - we're the ones guaranteed to get it right or make it right.
- Auckland Plumbers Group
- Auckland Plumbers Group is privately owned with hands-on management and focuses on providing exceptional service to all customers. They service the greater Auckland region, in both the residential and commercial sectors, for customers large and small. You can be confident that you will receive professional service when using Auckland Plumbers Group.