Earthmoving and Excavation
If you're building, site leveling beforehand can be an excellent way of making the full use of your property – making space for entertaining areas, kid's play areas or parking.
Digging big holes carry risks as well. Ensure your wall is in the right place and won't fall in.
- Is the hole staked out correctly?
- Are the walls vertical and even?
- Has it gone to the correct depth?
- Are all cut earth faces supported and ‘cut in’ – especially important where this can impact on neighboring properties?
- Is there reinforcing or support for high walls, especially before retaining walls have been installed?