Discuss your requirements with your designer and your plumber early in the project. You plumber can advise you on things like how to manage water pressure to give you a satisfactory shower but not damage your appliances; the best way of dealing with the locations of assorted items like taps and basins and reducing the lag time between turning on the hot tap and getting hot water.
- Are the hot water pipes too far away from the hot water source?
- To ensure your kitchen tap gets hot water quickly, do you need an undersink hot water cylinder?
- Are the correct filters in place and what impacts will this have on your water pressure?
- Have you worked with your plumber to ensure you will have adequate water pressure?
- Are the gas pipes all installed in the correct position?
- Do you have sufficient outdoor taps for hoses wherever you may need them?
- Is the bathroom plumbing correctly positioned?
- Have you worked with your plumber to ensure the pipes will not be heard?
- Discuss water saving devices with your plumber before installation.
- Solar water heating installation and water conservation systems should be considered here and discussed with your plumber.
Suppliers - Click on those you would like to find out more about…
- Master Plumbers, Gasfitters, Drainlayers
- Master Plumbers are the people you can trust. The control of water and waste water in your house is vital to get right - we're the ones guaranteed to get it right or make it right.
- LEAP Australasia Ltd
- LEAP Australasia provide quality infloor heating, grey water recycling and sprinkler systems, among other things - these products will save you money and help protect the environment. Have a look at what LEAP can do for you today!