A good design process is key to a successful project. Home Design evolves over a period of time during which you and your designer discuss, digest, think and rework ideas until the best solution is arrived at.
Key points in the design process:
- Design is a partnership between you and your designer.
- You provide the brief to which the designer develops ideas and options.
- You choose the level of service you require from your designer.
- Sign a letter of engagement that clearly lists what is included in the design service and the costs. Attend all meetings.
- Provide formal feedback to your designer.